I have changed the way customers pay for shipping going forward, so instead of paying shipping every time a customer places an order, the customer can now choose when to pay by adding shipping manually. Note only then will your order be sent out to you with the address provided.
The new shipping process going forward is as follows:
- The customer places an order on the Website.
- Every Customer who places an order will be allocated a bin to store their orders in.
- Customers can then place further orders on the website over a time period to add to the bin.
- When you are ready for your orders to be sent to you, go to the shipping categories or click on the button below and pay for shipping by selecting one of the available options.
- Once shipping paid I will send out any orders I have for you ASAP.
This way customers are able to build up a stack of orders and in the long term save money on shipping cost too. If a customer's order bin is getting too big I will contact the customer to discuss either reducing the size or organize shipping to be paid.
You can purchase your shipping from HERE!!!!!